[Rhodes22-list] Warning - Postcard Virus, etc.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Feb 25 15:32:45 EST 2008

Yeah, and how do we know that the link that you just provided us is
REALLY the "official" word on the problem, or that it's even REALLY from
Snopes? How do we know that this isn't just one more of those insidious
tricks trying to get us to download YAVIF (yet another virus infected
file). For that matter, how do we even really know for sure that Robert
Skinner is the one that sent this?

Personally, I sense avast (that's an inside joke, for some of you that
get it) I sense a vast left wing conspiracy here....

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25