[Rhodes22-list] when did you need the lift?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 20:00:05 EST 2008

Rob,
I will keep mentioning this for quite a while to see what interest I can
drum up.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/25/2008 9:51:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rlowe at vt.edu writes:

Rummy,
Keep us informed, could easily be talked into it.  We're  about 4 hours from
you. - rob

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway

>  Since our new house has a very large lot and great lake frontage, we  are
> thinking of offering the estate up as the headquarters for a  Rhodes
gathering
> some time in 2009. I can envision as many as ten  or more boats tied up.
Think
> about it people. South Carolina is a  long ways for some, but not so far
for
> others. I'll supply all the  rum you can drink.
>
>  Rummy

Use  Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help?  www.rhodes22.org/list

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)