[Rhodes22-list] when did you need the lift?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 22:06:20 EST 2008

PT,
I was in Durham before Christmas visiting Bob and Julie Shuck, former R22
owners. It was bad then and I'm sure the situation hasn't gotten much better. We
 all need lots of rain in the south east. Lake Lanier, outside Atlanta has
all  but dried up and it's the major source of water for millions of people.

Rummy

Rummy

In a message dated 2/25/2008 8:18:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,