[Rhodes22-list] Jet Fly-by

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:57:22 EST 2008

Elle,

Cathay had the video pulled.  A lot of folks are looking for it elsewhere.
Some Cathay pilots have spoken-up on some professional boards and it was
their Chief Pilot and not well liked.  This is a tradition on aircraft
deliveries but he didn't clear it with the "head-shed" in advance even
though the CEO was on board at the time of the fly-by.

The three things you don't want to hear in flying-

1 - "Based on my vast aviation experience...."

2 - "That's not what I heard"

3 - "Watch this boys!"

He violated rule #3.

Brad