[Rhodes22-list] Col. Corley

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Feb 26 19:39:42 EST 2008

This message is not eligible to be CLASSIFIED!

FYI - Lake Hartwell is on I-85, not I-95.  I have a lead foot and cannot
make it in 8 hours from the DC area, maybe 9 on off hours, and that is to
Greenville, and not Anderson...  That is not towing a R-22.

Suggest you allow a few more minutes.  I would also point out when looking
for Capt. Rummy's new estate, you do not see a house from the road.
Detached garage is very detacted next to the orchard.  You have to drive
thru the orchard to get to house.  He has plenty of room for boat parking in
the orchard.  You do not have to wait till next year to pay a visit.  There
is still enough water in Lake Hartwell for a Rhodes 22.  And if you were to
come, maybe you could get Rummy to put the bottle down long enough to go
sailing...

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15703506/Lake%2BHartwell%2Bin%2BJanuary.JPG
Lake+Hartwell+in+January.JPG

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15703506/Hartwell%2Blooking%2BNorthwest.JPG
Hartwell+looking+Northwest.JPG

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical,
liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
turd by the clean end."