[Rhodes22-list] when did you need the lift?

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:29:35 EST 2008

Rummy,

The Williams clan would love to come down, but since we have school age
children and my wife works for the school district, it would have to be
either in the summer or over labor day weekend.  Our district doesn't
normally observe Columbus day so that weekend is out.  Anyway, if it can be
worked out, we'd surely love to be there.

Hank