[Rhodes22-list] Fresh Water Pump

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 08:28:04 EST 2008

Hi Hank,
  I use a foot pump I installed 5 years ago. It is located under the  sink,
with just the tip of the pedal standing out. It's never caused a miss step  or
snag. It permits washing with both hands and provides a strong stream. It
never froze or caused any problem. I recall it being a bit pricey, however very
reliable. I'm sorry I forgot the brand name, however do recall they were a
major  manufacturer of high output hand bilge pumps.  I hope that helps.

Burt
82 Rhodes 22, Golden Snooch
Southold, N.Y.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)