[Rhodes22-list] Bud - Huh?

budconnor budconnor at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 29 11:33:11 EST 2008

Ed,
  I did keep the boom level (and lower) while I was operating the IMF.
Though, when I realized the sail was bunching up, first about 2/3 the way up,
then every where else, I decided several beers were in order, instead
of a rum and coke.   Looking at it, the main looks like it slouching, with
no tension at the top.

-Bud