[Rhodes22-list] Darwin - Spanish Style

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Feb 29 23:30:23 EST 2008

For a NUMBER of reaons. Now keep in mind, I'm a bike rider. I ride just
about every day, but I STILL find it funny.

An scumbucket lowlife takes hostages at a bank. Then proves how utterly
stupid he is by asking for a "getaway vehicle" that is about the most
dangerous AND the most easy to stop (if you're in front before they
start), and then makes his "getaway".

And gives them plenty of time to set up cameras so we can all enjoy
seeing karma played out, without the trouble and effort of forcin jurors
to take off work, pay for the guy's lawyer, etc etc.

I do feel sorry for the bike.

Brad Haslett wrote:
> Why is this so damn funny?  Brad
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKN1WlYR19w