[Rhodes22-list] Lining up with the trailer

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 12:09:10 EST 2008

Sorry to disappoint you, Ed; this discussion is to
make it easier to hitch up my 4' x 8' utility trailer
that I use to haul 'stuff'....altho' it started out
w/the boat connection....

Anyhoo...if I came south, no need to drag a boat
behind me...too many Rhodies to visit & sail
with...Why sail alone when you can crew for a
friend??!    ;^)

elle