[Rhodes22-list] Lining up with the trailer

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 15:07:38 EST 2008

if the pix come thru, this is how i hook my mirror up.....  not pretty but
works great...   i use the hatch lock catch on the floor to line it up as i
back up, then the mirror when i'm closer.  No help needed.. a one man
(woman) process. http://www.nabble.com/file/p14585193/mirror%2Bhanging.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14585193/mirror%2Bview.jpg