[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake mid-winter PlanJam

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 2 15:38:22 EST 2008

Fellow Rhodies (Chesapeake & otherwise, past, present and future
owners and assorted hangers-on), at the Annapolis gathering last Fall
we discussed a mid-winter gathering to discuss boats and plans for
the upcoming sailing season.

This is a call for input and participation. After discussion of
possible restaurants and locations the committee (Don Clarke, Jim
Harrison and Fred & I) came up with the novel idea of an
lunch/afternoon party at our house just outside of beautiful downtown
Rock Hall on Maryland's Eastern Shore. We are an hour and 15 minutes
from Annapolis, 2 hours from Philadelphia and probably about an hour
and a half from the Middle River area.

We could do this on a Saturday or a Sunday. Possible dates would be
Sun. Jan. 20, Sat. Jan. 26, Sun. Jan. 27, Sat. Feb. 2, Sun. Feb. 3,
Sat. Feb. 9 or Sun Feb. 10.

We need to know who is interested and what dates would NOT work for
you. Please respond as soon as possible so we can pick a date.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless