[Rhodes22-list] New Beginnings - Da List

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jan 3 11:53:40 EST 2008

John,
We are storing the info in Filemaker. The idea is to get the
information gathered so we can offer the updated list to members as
soon as possible.

I'll have a couple of policy questions to put to the Rhodeslist. I'll
start a new thread about that next week unless it starts without me.
We'll be out of touch tomorrow and Sat. so won't get back to it until
after that.

When are you actually switching the list and the webpage to your
servers? Hopefully we'll have the list in robust form by then. I like
the idea of people being able to maintain their own info but am happy
to get this going in the meantime.

Mary Lou