[Rhodes22-list] Lynn Hoffman, another reply,,,

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jan 5 07:33:00 EST 2008

Lynn,

You respond like the other New Yorkers on this forum...  I asked you which
Alice we are dealing with and you continue to ask about past posts (i. e.
archives).  I have over the last few years made many post about how to
search the archives.  So have others made posts with good directions on how
to search the archives.

Where are those list members who have benefited from those instructions?
For sure they are not ministers of the Gospel.

I will give you the following email reference on condition that hence forth
you help newbies, wanabies, questioners, et. al.

Do not look at this reference if you do not accept the here to for stated
obligation:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-June/031510.html

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Communists and industrialists, tycoons and sailing bums, and down to the
last man, they are all great people.  The sea is the great equalizer.  The
challenge of the wind, water and the elements seems to bring men closer and
more equal than at any time in their lives.  Ashore they are different, but
at sea they have to depend upon each other." George O'Day