[Rhodes22-list] Ed's Foul mood

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 09:39:01 EST 2008

Mike,

Yeah, my old 36" tube will be "state of the art" for me for a good long
while.  My youngest son was bugging me for advice (translation = money) to
buy a car for his commute.  He lives on USCG base housing six miles from his
boat in Alameda.  I convinced him to buy a bicycle - a 'Breezer' brand
specifically designed for commuting.  This weekend in the Bay Area is not
exactly bicycling commuter weather however.  When he finishes his schools
and gets a permanent base assignment, I'm going to try and convince him to
live on a sailboat in lieu of base housing. That's a project I could spot a
few bucks for (with the understanding that Dad may need to borrow his
'house' from time to time).

Brad