[Rhodes22-list] Political - Re. Bill Buckley & drugs - reply to

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:44:05 EST 2008

John,

Saw the previews to "The Bucket List" while waiting for "Charlie Wilson's
War".  I read the book (Wilson) by Criles and they did a pretty good job of
covering it using only 87 minutes.  Hanks is always good.  I feel guilty for
supporting communism by watching a movie that Julia Roberts was in but it
was worth it!  See "Wilson" first, then "Bucket".

Brad