[Rhodes22-list] midwinter PlanJam/Rhodie Rhendezvous in Rock Hall

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jan 6 17:01:53 EST 2008

Chesapeake Rhodies & wannabes,

I've tallied up everyone's responses and the only date for our
mid-winter get-together that seems viable for everyone is 2/10 so
February 10 it is.

My thoughts are that we'd start around noon though if folks want to
show up at 11 to help set up that's fine. One of the real advantages
of having it here is that we don't have to worry about the restaurant
kicking us out.

I'm thinking semi-potluck. We'll provide something of a main course
(sandwich options, veggie chili) and let you bring the sides and
dessert. How does that sound?

I will need RSVPs so we know how many to plan for. Once you've
RSVP'd, I send you directions to our house just outside of Rock Hall,
MD and contact info offlist.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD