[Rhodes22-list] 'Political' Left wing back channel communication! 'Political' Big Al delete...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:53:53 EST 2008

What a crock of shit!  A. Lincoln was accused of the same things and Truman
wasn't popular for the tough decisions he made.  History will be kinder than
the Copperheads, I mean the MSM and other liberal pundits of our time. I
respect McGovern as a pilot.  If we could sit down and talk pilot-to-pilot,
I'd tell him he's forgotten which color goes where (blue-top,
brown-bottom).  On the other hand, Bush-Cheney have about a year left.
Better "lawyer-up" pretty quickly if you want to make your mark.  What a
crock of shit!

Brad