[Rhodes22-list] 'Political' message from the "left" knowledge of H R 1955?

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 8 12:43:32 EST 2008

Thank you Lou.  My letter to Congressman Price expressing hopes for
protection of free speech is already out.  I sincerely hope that its not
considered "terrorism".

This country seems to be going fascist quickly.  Corporate interests are so
entrenched in politics that any new President will have a tough time
breaking that bond.

PT