[Rhodes22-list] Matt Brentjens - Soon to be Rhodes owner

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jan 9 07:40:53 EST 2008

Matt:

Somehow you made the list... All you had to do is go to

http://www.rhodes22.org/

And, look at left side of screen.  It says 'email list'.  Just click on
where it says 'email list' and it takes you to next page which has the
appropriate directions for getting on the list.

Low and behold that all those other white letter labels take you to other
pages.  Try them and explore the web site.

Any other questions?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be
done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard