[Rhodes22-list] The following post is Political, Religious, Educational, point of discussions, Big Al delete!

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jan 10 11:51:16 EST 2008

Ron & Rummy,

you know desperate folks do desperate things

When you have screwed up this country as badly as this current crew has, you
have to expect them to get desperate

So do the Christian thing and forgive them - or turn the other cheek

Or do the Israeli thing and blast them out

Or, at least do the American thing and vote them out.

ss