[Rhodes22-list] rigging reply to Jim

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jan 10 14:20:21 EST 2008

Jim:

You must walk on water...  The company that made the 1978 Rhodes 22 still
exists!  If you need lines, forestay, other rigging, it can supply current
product.  See:

http://www.rhodes22.com/

The only downside to your problem is that replacements will be at current
prices and not 1978 prices.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"You don't have to be certifiably crazy to own a boat, but it sure helps a
bunch!"