[Rhodes22-list] Flying - End of a Legend

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 19:00:20 EST 2008

Rob,

The default tag is capital JPEG.  I've tried changing it to lower case but
no luck!  To quote my five year old daughter, "what's going on?" I've had
photos bounced in the past because the file was too big.  Here's what I
think.   The Chinese have hacked our site and prohibiting displays of
patriotism!

Brad