[Rhodes22-list] Politics continued - John misleader on W.E.B. DuBois

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Thu Jan 10 19:17:36 EST 2008

Tootle wrote:
> "Comrades! We must abolish the cult of the individual decisively, once and
> for all." [Nikita Khrushchev , February 25, 1956 20th Congress of the
> Communist Party]
>
> "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is
> best for society." Hillary Clinton, 1993

So, ED, I guess you mean to infer that social
considerations are negligible when compared to
individual rights.  So why are individual
rights being made subservient to Bush's
colonial wars?

Or are you saying that the right's position is
anti-social?

Or that social costs should be subordinate to
individual advancement?

Or are you just repeating word games you have
heard from your fellow dittoheads?

/Robert