[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Yankee or Dixie

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 03:27:58 EST 2008

49% Yank but something's wrong here.  All of my individual answers said
"Great Lakes Region" or "midwest" etc., but my overall score was only 49%.

My mama is an Alabama girl and we would travel down there in the summer to
visit my kin (we say "relatives" up here.)  I was just a little boy playing
with the neighbor boys across the street and came in and asked my mom, "Mom,
What's a damn yankee nigger lover?"  I doubt those little neighbor boys knew
what that was either but still they were taught to call me that.

I noticed that wasn't on the test.

Slim