[Rhodes22-list] Flyboy Brad... pictures?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jan 11 11:04:37 EST 2008

Brad,

Let me begin with something that I have said for how many years?  Research
the archives...

I use http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-22-f14229.html  for sending pictures and
it usually works fine...

If you really want to post more of your special photos, try nabble, use
upload file to set up a search on your computer to find the picture file,
then remember to hit the upload key:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14759511/NC6456DF-6.JPG NC6456DF-6.JPG

Did it work?  Or ask John Lock for specific assistance... Or Will, Or Greg,
et. al.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"One has been endowed with just enough intelligence to be able to see
clearly how utterly inadequate that intelligence is when confronted with
what exist."  Albert Einstein