[Rhodes22-list] Flyboy Brad... pictures?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 12:59:24 EST 2008

my favorite movies are those that look like the actors had fun making it. smokey and the bandit and grumpy old men come to mind. this looks like one of those, as are most of jacks movies.

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  Ed,

Another project for another day. Today is our anniversary and we're meeting
at noon to go see the "The Bucket List". I'll deal with it later.

Brad