[Rhodes22-list] The following post is Political, Religious, Educational, point of discussions, Big Al delete!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Jan 11 18:37:39 EST 2008

"We're probably wasting our time here, people tend to believe what they want
to believe."

I agree 100% with both points

=====
"It is international water and ships of all
nationalities, including war ships, have right of passage by international
maritime law."

Yep, my point exactly

=====

"Speculation is that Imadumbass is ratcheting-up the rhetoric for the
upcoming elections in Iran (March). Since we've all but gone silent on the
sabre-rattling over their nuclear program, he needs to stir up the locals
with some kind of Great Satan incident. He may get more than he bargained
for if he tries this stunt again."

I think you're right on the money on that one as well

=====

"Whatever happened, we (or should I say they) dodged a bullet."

I remember way back when we shot down two of Khadaffy's fighters. I read an editorial talking about "The Libyan Crisis". The writer said "When a horse swats a couple of flys with its tail, it's not a crisis for the horse".