[Rhodes22-list] The following post is Political, Religious, Educational, point of discussions, Big Al delete!

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 01:01:26 EST 2008

i don't really have to prove it. to prove it would mean an incident off our shores. what a-h;';le would want to challenge us in our terr....waters. but if some of our militia types felt their gov'nt wasn't going to respond adaquately to the "threat", they would take it on, on any boat they could find, radio or no radio.  now to set the record straight. if the iranians are that stupid they deserve to be blown out of the water. i think you're right...they're were playing chicken.
Herb Parsons <hparsons at parsonsys.com> wrote:   Yes, we might send someone out to investigate. Now, we would not send
out speedboats with no radio contact. And maybe (but I doubt it) you
"wanted to point out the danger", instead, you claimed that "we would
have done the same thing". I say wrong. You keep saying it, but offer no
proof.

And even now, you "blame America first". Even the Iranians acknowledge
that the US ship was not in their territorial waters. Maybe you'd like
to go help them out next time?

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25