[Rhodes22-list] Politics and Science - a reply to Ron Lipton

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 12 10:30:22 EST 2008

I'm not running. I don't have a thick enough skin, the verbal skills or
finances.  But a friend and colleague is running for Hastert's open
seat:  http://www.foster08.com/

Bill is a brilliant guy, started the first (and still the largest) computer
controlled theatrical lighting company with his brother, went into
particle physics, became one of the most innovative designers of
accelerators, and is now going into politics.  feel free to contribute.

Ron