[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Gregg MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Sun Jan 13 11:50:10 EST 2008

Hi Mark--

As Jim said, we also keep our Rhodes22 at Rocky Fork.

I just heard the dock rates will be going up to $300. this year (I
think they were around $280) last year. Don't know how that compares
with Cowan, but I know compared to others around here, it's very
inexpensive. And I'm pretty sure there are plenty available.

Here's a link to the RFSC website. Very nice group... membership is
around 100.

--Gregg

Gregg MacMillan

T e c h n e G r a p h i c s, I n c.