[Rhodes22-list] Matt and Liz Brentjens

Matt Brentjens brentjens at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 13 13:49:53 EST 2008

A few of them are my patients and I know many by reputation (evryone knows
everyone around here), but I've never had the chance to sail with them
(yet!).  I think there's one Rhodes in Edenton, and three at the Abemarle
plantation in Hertford (about 15 minutes away by car).

Stan told me he actually made a racing version of the boat based on
modifications made by one of his buyers (from Hertford, I believe) -- he
dropped the idea because they weren't selling.

Matt B