[Rhodes22-list] john Belanger - get right...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jan 13 14:37:10 EST 2008

John,

I have told a multitude since you have been on the forum how to use the
archives...

The Rhodes 22 sailboat referenced has been discussed many times.

Go to Edenton, N.C. and Stan will tell you how to get to that Captain's
house... It exists, just waiting for your visit to Edenton.  I have met the
Captain, he is an o.k. guy and I am very confident will show you the boat
and if bribed would take even you for a sail (maybe?).

Do not expect a new guy to do your work and research.  Get in your car, take
your camera and do it.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
“If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y and Z, with X
being work, Y play, and Z keeping your mouth shut.”  Albert Einstein