[Rhodes22-list] Leland, Brad, ever wonder

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:08:16 EST 2008

Ed,

Is that a Trabant? I used to vacation every year in Bavaria and was there
shortly after the Berlin Wall fell.  Those things were coming over to West
Germany by the thousands and fouling the air.  The German 'gubment' gave
them two years to get them off the roads. It's been so long I've forgotten
what they looked like.  Ah yes, the best of centralized planning!

Brad