[Rhodes22-list] Life Imitates Art (Was this the Griswold family?)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:37:47 EST 2008

Mary Lou,

I'm with you, it made sense to me too.  I just found it curious that the
locals would find something here to investigate.  I'd probably do the same
thing.  Even dead you can't escape 'gubment' control.  It reminds me of a
skit by the late Sam Kinnison.  I'd describe it but it isn't fit for family
publications, not even this rowdy bunch.

Brad