[Rhodes22-list] Hate Your Job?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:09:21 EST 2008

You're on!   Brad

A lady sees a beautiful parrot in the pet store and asks "how much"?  "That
bird's not for sale Mam,  he has a filthy mouth, but you can have him for
free if you can tolerate his dirty talk".

She takes the bird home and puts his cage in the kitchen.  While bending
over to get some milk out of the fridge the parrot says, "nice ass!"

"I'll not have that in my house" and she stuffs the bird in the fridge for
an hour.  When she opens the door to get him out he says, "nice tits".  She
pulls him out and sticks him in the freezer.  An hour later she retrieves
him out and he tries to speak but can't because he's so cold.  "Don't start
that filthy talk with me again!"

He finally thaws out enough to open his beak and says, "I get the message
lady, just one question.  What did that turkey in the freezer do?  Ask for a
blowjob?"