[Rhodes22-list] Find Waldo

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Jan 16 16:13:41 EST 2008

And I didn't think I had any pictures of my boat.

http://http://marinas.com/view/marina/4226
http://http://marinas.com/view/marina/4226

Right dock, last boat on left (closest to shore), red hull.  You may need to
use the enlarge button at the top left corner to see her.

My marina was just purchased by Clarks Landing who sells only Sea Rays.
They were nice about it, but they're kicking everyone out.  It will only be
used for Sea Ray sales and service.

April 1st I'll be moving to:

http://marinas.com/view/marina/35 http://marinas.com/view/marina/35

We have another Rhodes22 there but she must have been out sailing the day
the picture was taken.

The new marina is within cruising distance (as is everything if you have
enough time) of Rock Hall, where I think we might have another Rhodes
docked.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)