[Rhodes22-list] Flying - Hero or Goat?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:01:25 EST 2008

Mike,

Those engines don't quit very often, that's why they let you fly anywhere in
the world with just two.  The airplane will fly quite well on one.  On none
- different set of rules. I've flown into Heathrow a gazillion times but
always on the polar route with a stop in Prestwick, Scotland and we had lots
of gas left for the Heathrow bullshit, er, I mean efficient London ATC.  I
hate to second guess my brethren so early in the game, but this smells bad!
Beijing to London with oil at $100 per barrel.  Just guessing here and I
hope I'm wrong.

Brad