[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim - New Bridge

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:16:41 EST 2008

Slim,

I'd offer my help to the injured families but I just got notice today that
my company is being sued by the one of the 'injured' parties of our truck
accident 04JAN07.  We lost the truck, $20K, and lots of other expenses.
They, the 'injured' party, went to the same hospital as my driver and walked
out about the same time as he did a few hours later. Right now my sympathy
meter is in the yellow range.  I promise to be more understanding in a few
months. I'm  going to the Gulf tomorrow and will catch-up on the rest of the
world's problems later. God forbid I be insensitive to victims!

Brad