[Rhodes22-list] midwinter PlanJam/Rhodie Rhendezvous in Rock Hall

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jan 17 21:38:19 EST 2008

Just a reminder to let me know if you are planning to attend the
midwinter PlanJam & Rhodes Rhendezvous in Rock Hall, MD on Feb. 10.
This is going to be a good party. At last count we are up to
somewhere around 20 plus a few kids. We have a few former Rhodies
coming and owners ranging from long-term to awaiting delivery.
Details in my original message below.

Over the next few days I'll be sending out messages to everyone who
has responded already. I'll answer questions and include directions,
phone numbers and an update on menu.

Mary Lou