[Rhodes22-list] Jim Stapleton

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Jan 18 12:30:33 EST 2008

Jim Stapleton

This is an email list.  We respond to post by email and not snail mail.
Posting the same question over will not get a better response than the first
post.  Rob Lowe who responded to your first and second post has an older
Rhodes and indicated he is willing to help you some.

Do not expect a reply from this forum in your U. S. Mail Box!

As to the particulars of measurements, for the most part they are not
recorded except in old post to this forum in the archives.

John Belanger offered a response, but keep in mind that Stan is a small boat
builder and does not have a reserch staff available at your beckoning.  As
an older boat owner your best bet is to ask by email or in the evenings or
on weekends.  He has current customers waiting on their boats.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Learning is not compulsory… neither is survival.”  W. Edwards Demming