[Rhodes22-list] More of Rummy's email scams - Fw: "Dearest in the Lord"

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sat Jan 19 11:28:36 EST 2008

They ain't no end to it.
/Robert

 Subject: Dearest in the Lord,
    Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:45:37 -0600 (CST)
    From: hooper lee <hooperlee1 at yahoo.com.mx>
      To: hooperlee1 at yahoo.com.mx

Dearest in the Lord,

I am Mr. Hooper Lee, and at present I am suffering
from a cancer of throat and have a hole in the heart.

My attending medical practitioner has just informed
me that my days are counted because of my degraded
health. My matrimonial situation is such as I do not
have a wife and even less children to whom I could
bequeath my heritage.

It is for that, that I would like way gracious and
with the aim of help stripped to give you this known
as heritage rising to a value of 9.8 million US
dollars for you to use it to help the orphans,
victims of war, Hiv/Aids, and expand the God work in
your country.

I would like you to think about it very well and
forward to me your in formations, your complete name,
your private phone and fax numbers, your bank account
in which this money will be transferred.

I count on your goodwill and especially the good use
of these funds for your endeavor.

God bless you and your family.
My regards,
Hooper Lee