[Rhodes22-list] Amazing Advertising

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 13:35:35 EST 2008

>Best bet is to zip them all into a single file and let folks download
>the zip to view them offline.

  that's what I did with the "Do You Remember..." i made a PDF...will do the same when I get home later this evening...

  Thnaks, John..

  elle

John Lock <jlock at relevantarts.com> wrote:
  At 08:36 AM 1/19/2008 -0800, elle wrote:
>DANG! Gotta work on it later at home...if anyone else can do the
>trick...have at it...I can send it to you......

As I understand it, the list software will ALWAYS separate non-text
attachments as links. That's all I know so far.

Best bet is to zip them all into a single file and let folks download
the zip to view them offline. Or, upload them to one of the photo
sharing sites.

Great set of photos though... worth viewing :-)

Cheers!

John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA