[Rhodes22-list] Amazing Ads.. Slim, what was really missing...

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 12:16:56 EST 2008

Ed,

You said:
> "What ever happened to the newbies?  Every year we get a few posts and then
> to posters get washed out to sea or sink to the bottom..."
Why am I not surprised to hear this from you??

Do you ever go back and reread the things you post? Try it once, then
ask yourself, how much of this would you want to put up with. Some days
you are, to put it politely, incredibly rude. Maybe go over to Rummy's
and see if you can't knock the edge off with a little Mount Gay.

See??? Feels great, don't it?

Rik

"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein