[Rhodes22-list] Rik

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 14:34:25 EST 2008

you know we have some very educated people in the world today. but the number of people who graduated from finishing school is almost  nil. i think some well educated people would have benefited from a finishing school education. put the word politeness back on the report card, along with "gets along well with others". too much emphasis on winning, not enough on sportsmanship. don't get me started.

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
Rik,

How could you ever think that I might be polite? Too much of that around
here already.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14984266/winyah1.tif winyah1.tif