[Rhodes22-list] Caroline, considering the rhodes

caroline yavetz cyavetz at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:02:29 EST 2008

"Where are you on Lake Champlain?"

Thanks to those who managed to find my posting and respond.

When I'm in the US, I stay part of the time in Plattsburgh, NY, and the other part on Lake Memphremagog in Canada (north of Vermont).  So, as you can see, I'm just a summertime sailor.  Unfortunately I won't be driving south, but have seriously entertained the idea of visiting Edenton this spring.

And thanks for the advice - I'll check more into the recycled Rhodes rather than used.

By the way, my clock and date are correct (at least for the time zone I'm located in), so I doubt that's the reason for the delayed posting.  Perhaps because I'm new to this? or because my original posting had to be reviewed first? Lucky you found it!

Caroline