[Rhodes22-list] Caroline, considering the rhodes, some more information...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jan 20 21:11:15 EST 2008

Caroline:

Michael Meltzer, who just replied, is currently our host.  Captain Meltzer
lives in Connecticut and works in New York City.  He is phasing himself out
as host.  He claims it is server time, but those who know him, which his
three daughters are wanting their daddy.

You originally asked about New York Rhodes 22's.  While many were bitching
at me, no one offered some additional information for your perusal.  There
are other web sites that supply information that you may be interested in.
He is a web site that is somewhat inaccurate as some have relocated:
http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

And do take the time to study all the pages of this web site.  There is a
lot in information contained therein.    Can we assume that you found the
web page for General Boats?  And just to prove that we still have soft water
down south, look at this picture taken Sunday afternoon:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14990043/Lake%2BHartwell%2Bin%2BJanuary.JPG
Lake+Hartwell+in+January.JPG

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

It not your clock, it the fact that I check the moderated list about once a
week, and signed you up.

-mjm