[Rhodes22-list] Captain Rummy, check this out on your snopes... (Poltical, Religion, Arabic Feminist? Educatonal)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jan 21 20:16:17 EST 2008

Captain Rummy,

Since you are the expert on authenticity tell me if this email I received is
a hoax:

"It is surprising that the Arab financed TV in Dubai would allow this to
air. Be sure and watch this. I would not be surprised to hear she now has a
price on her head. I also have no doubt it won't be on the air long.

"She is one impressive woman. Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al
Jereeza television. The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist
from Los Angeles. I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how
long the link will be active. This film clip should be shown around the
world!

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=nul

And a question for Ron, how many moose crossing signs are there between
Burlington and Hero both on Lake Camplain?  Must be where you got the idea
for your driveway?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA