[Rhodes22-list] Tanzer boats - Alan ask here

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 22 07:46:35 EST 2008

Alan,

There are only a couple of things I know about Tanzer boats:

1.  Peter Thorn of this forum races Tanzer 16's.

2.  Stan's building was once occupied by Tanzer, Edenton, North Carolina.

3.  There is a rather weathered Tanzer 7.5 several slips down from me on
Lake Hartwell.  I haven't see it sail in several years.  Want to make the
owner an offer?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
“Modern research ...  Ah, the sound of a million monkeys typing on their PCs
...”   Michael D. Weisner