[Rhodes22-list] Chris, another thought

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 09:22:15 EST 2008

Interesting, well-thought- comments...who was that
masked man?

Chris, do go as Ed suggests to see the ss spitzer in
the back. It is amazing...ss sees it already rigged
and sailing away....it's already been splashed....

Ed...for your Ed-ification...here is an interesting
tretise I read just this AM on water ballast...read it
all..not just the parts you like.

http://www.sailboatowners.com/forums/pviewall.tpl?fno=19&uid=73293228873&sku=2008021174233.93&rid=2008022224943.50#2008022224943.50

elle

www.rhodes22.org/list